I am so excited to announce that our tentative date for reopening is May 26th. Please fill out the following form for all session scheduling. Once your form as been received, I will get in touch to finalize the details. Priority is being given to missed sessions and upcoming milestones. New bookings will open once all current clients have been scheduled.
SPRING MINI SESSION DATES
June 6th, 9th, 14th, 19th, 23rd, and 27th
10am, 10:30am, 11am
6:15pm, 6:45pm, 7:15pm
SIMPLE MINI SESSION DATES
June 7th at 13th
Times: Every 15 minutes between 10am and 6pm
NEWBORN, MILESTONE, AND ALL OTHER STUDIO SESSIONS
May 26th, 29th, 30th (between 10am and 6pm)
June 2nd, 5th, 12th, 16th, 20th, 26th, 30th (between 10am and 6pm)
June 6th, 9th, 14th, 23rd, 27th (between 1pm and 4pm)
Any Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday in July.
Please read the guidelines for reopening (see below) before you complete the form below. The following precautions are necessary to ensure the safety of all clients as well as myself and my family.
- I ask that only 1 parent accompany your child to studio milestone sessions. FaceTime and video recordings will be allowed in order to share the experience with your loved ones, but studio capacity will be reduced whenever possible. Both parents may attend outdoor sessions (but please abide by social distancing recommendations).
- Please remain adequately distanced from the photographer while she is working with your child. It is recommended that you remain seated in the seating area whenever possible.
- Photographer will be wearing a mask for all sessions and recommends that parents do so as well. If this causes any distress to the child, we will assess the situation and adjust.
- Masks may make it a little bit more complicated to make the little ones smile so please bring one of their favorite toys (noisy ones work best), or be ready to pull up a favorite song or youtube video on your phone. I will have my usual noisemakers as well.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit, please take advantage.
- Rest assured, the studio will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every session.
SPRING MINI CLIENTS
I will be offering all BOGO, Pick 3, And unlimited mini session bundle clients the option to cancel their spring mini and claim a $50 shop credit. Your cancelled session will be added back to your package for future use. Bundles have been extended through the end of 2021. Spring mini clients who outright purchased a spring package also have the option to cancel their session in favor of a $50 shop credit and reschedule for a future mini session offering at no additional cost. All shop credits are valid on any purchase and will be active through the end of 2021.
Anybody who missed a newborn session within the ideal 14 day post-birth window will be gifted a free family or milestone mini session to be used at a later date. I know how disappointing it can be to have your plans changed and to adjust to the current situation, but we will do our best to make the most of it. There is no rule that says we can't still get some beautiful newborn poses, and we will do our very best to make it happen. There is no rush to schedule your free session, so take your time.
Your session is a little bit different in that it does include in studio family photos. In order to minimize risk, all family and sibling poses will be completed at the beginning of the session and 1 parent does have the option to leave with siblings once their portion is completed. If you would like to opt out of family poses, that is also an option. These things will discussed once I have received your form.
Any client who would like to postpone their session indefinitely may do so at no additional cost. No refunds will be offered for any session missed or skipped due to the covid-19 pandemic. Be well, and stay safe. I look forward to seeing those gorgeous smiling faces soon!